Mount of Olives panorama

Mount of Olives panorama
A panoramic view of the Mount of Olives

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One week to go!

One week from today we will be on a plane to Atlanta and then to Tel Aviv! It was a busy day, full of activities, which you can review at the bottom of the Final Activities and Farewells page.  While I am still up at 12:30,  having just finished my Ed Week lectures for tomorrow and a lot of computer file transfer work and some more study cleanup, I took time in particular for a final "Daddy Night" with the kids.
Took the children to the Provo Temple grounds to enjoy that holy place one last time before we leave the country. I try to take the kids there once every month or two to develop a connection with that sacred space with them. I will miss the time I spend each week there.

No comments:

Post a Comment