Mount of Olives panorama

Mount of Olives panorama
A panoramic view of the Mount of Olives

Monday, August 22, 2011

D-2 and counting

Two days before "Departure Day" saw me doing bills, bills, bills, and getting all my documents and other affairs in the morning.  Set up Elaine's new iPad.  And at last I packed, catching up with the rest of the family.  It was almost 1:00 a.m. when we finally started winding down, but we are now mostly packed, allowing for lunch with friends, some swimming time with the kids in the afternoon, and dinner with Mother and Lindsay before the end . . .

Packing my field clothes and gear got me in the mood, so out came my favorite hat!

Flashlight, cool hat, and compass. Move over Indiana Jones!

8 suitcases, 2 of them overweight, and one extra suitcase with another extra underway. Tomorrow will necessitate some, um, shifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment