Mount of Olives panorama

Mount of Olives panorama
A panoramic view of the Mount of Olives

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Quick Explanation of "Pages"

Some are you are familiar with these blog page setups, but I wasn't. In addition to the posts that will start appearing regularly on this "home page" once you come to our blog after Aug 24, there are some detail pages that you may or may not want to check.  For instance, before we leave, there are pages called "Preparing to Leave" and "Our Summer of Fun."  These and future pages appear in a list in the right margin column.  I might set something up like that for different countries visited once we are over there (e.g., Jordan, Turkey, Greece, hopefully, if things settle down, Egypt).

1 comment:

  1. You have become a blogging "pro" and know more than I do and I've had a blog for 3 years!!! totallytebbs.blogspot.com

    I've already added your link to my sidebar of favorites and look forward to your journeys this next year... I'm homesick already!

    ReplyDelete